We have openings at our busy garden centre.
You will be part of a team dedicated to friendly service in providing advice in choosing beautiful trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and giftware for our customers. We need someone friendly and approachable in person and on the phone. Retail experience preferred, and a willingness to learn.
We have both full time and part time seasonal positions open.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· Work with other team members, supervisors, and management.
· Wear provided uniform (including a name tag and shirt) in neat and clean condition at all times.
· Accurately, efficiently, and cheerfully serve our guests while observing all customer service protocols.
· Refer all complaints to the management, when they cannot be solved by the cashier or supervisors.
· Maintain the neatness of the garden centre by restocking, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning plants, as needed.
· Inform store supervisors or managers of any product, supply, or maintenance needs.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisors or managers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Must be friendly, attentive, and proactive when interacting with all guests and coworkers.
· Must perform all duties accurately, consistently, and courteously.
· Able to stand for long hours, with bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
· Able to lift 20lbs or more.
· Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as directed.
Please apply by resume to firstname.lastname@example.org